The TBS Tango is a new next level design in FPV Racing Transmitters!
Pre-Configured for Simplicity
Pulling your hair out trying to configure models is a thing of the past! The Tango comes pre-programmed for all modern flight controls, with 10CH it provides plenty of capability even for moderately sized filming rigs, while being a perfect match for FPV racers. Multiple arming/disarming and mode switches, with pan / tilt gimbal controls.
Video Range for Miles
Flying from the screen is not necessary, but possible thanks to special anti-glare and anti-reflective coating. The 40CH video receiver is precisely tuned to its environment delivering unparalleled range. The built-in receiver antenna covers 180 degrees in forward facing direction. Using the proprietary "TBS Port", you can connect any goggles to the Tango, delivering crystal-clear video reception as well as long-lasting power, without needing external batteries.
The Tango comes without a R/C system. It is driven by the popular and all-familiar JR module, providing compatibility for all R/C systems out there. We'll obviously recommend the TBS Crossfire, but you can also use the FrSky XJT, or Spektrum-, Futaba- or Graupner compatible modules. The Tango is ready for full telemetry support from most systems.
- 10 CH digital remote control system
- 15 model storage
- 40ch high performance video receiver, PitMode compatible
- Built-in 5dBi patch antenna for unparalleled range
- CRSF and PPM output via JR-Module
- Quad-bearing stick gimbals
- 2x 3-Pos toggle, 2x 2-pos toggle, 2x extension port, 2x proportional dials, 4 digital trims, menu rocker dial, 3-button video receiver controls
- Built-in FC support for: Cleanflight/Betaflight, DJI Naza V2, OpenPilot/TauLabs, Blade (e.g. tiny whoop)
- Built-in JR support for: TBS Crossfire, FrSky XJT, Spektrum DSM2 Air, ImmersionRC EzUHF
- 6000mAh Lithium-Ion battery, USB chargeable
- USB upgradeable via TBS Agent