TBS Crossfire nano RX is for people who want to save space and solder. Full range, designed specifically for mini- and micro-quads!
TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX, we condense two years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the XM+).
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.24
- Input Power: +3.3V to 8.4V
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30 awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4
- Note as per FCC rules the antenna is siliconed glued in place (can be removed)