The SucceX F7 V2.1 TwinG // GYRO FUSION is the NEXT-GEN flight controller you need for your next build. This FC is ready for anything with 5 uarts, 8 motor outputs, 32Mb blackbox and a powerful F7 processor to run it all.
But the real magic of this flight controller lies in its TWIN GYRO configuration.
The TwinG uses two identical gyros oriented side by side with one offset 90 degrees from the other. Betaflight uses GYRO FUSION to blend and average the information from both gyros to send a much cleaner signal to the PID loop controller! Less noise and fewer oscillations across the throttle band without adding any delay! Betaflight software filters can be lowered in most cases as well, which brings a significant decrease in delay.
With plenty of processing power and uarts, this is the perfect flight controller for long-range GPS builds. And the TwinG configuration makes it the perfect Fc for builds like macro quads, cinematic filming rigs and x-class racers that are a bit trickier to tune.
TwinG Gyro Setup
-The Betaflight target's default setting is ‘gyro_to_use = both’ / Gyro fusion is active!
-To check the current setting, please use CLI and type ‘get gyro’ to find the responding entry.
-Change the settings with ‘set gyro_to_use = ’ and type ‘save’.
-To get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting ‘both”.
-For Single Gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
-BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
-BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Pitch Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2.
-The displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.
SucceX F7 V2.1 TwinG FC w/Baro SPECS：
- MCU：216MHz STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: 2x ICM20689（SPI）
- Betaflight OSD：Yes
- Blackbox: Onboard, 32MB
- 5 x Uarts
- 8 x Motor outputs
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- Mounting hole：30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU,48mHz running speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade metal MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended motor soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered.
SucceX 60A Plus V2 Specification:
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Weight: 13.4g
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input,8S MAX
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4 in 1
- BLHeliSuite download :http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkln8fcaif5s9l8/BLHeliSuite32_32616a.zip/file
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- 1 x SucceX F7 V2.1 TwinG Flight Controller w/ Barometer