The Rekon5 Long-Range Frame aims to simplify your long-range experience by keeping costs down, while still maintaining 20+ minute flight times! Able to carry a GoPro or similar camera much easier than its 4" frame counterparts.
The Rekon5 Long-Range Frame aims to simplify your long-range experience by keeping costs down, while still maintaining 20+ minute flight times! This frame is able to carry a GoPro or similar camera much easier than its 4" frame counterparts.
The REKON 5 features an innovative frame design using single-piece front and rear arms locked by an aluminum bolt. The bolt is used to create a strong and stiff center section of the frame, locking the arms and de-coupling forces from the rest of the frame. This allows the use of use very light M2 hardware and thin carbon plates on the other parts of the frame, reducing the overall weight for maximum efficiency. On top of that, the bolt makes it possible to apply much more torque and it's not prone to break or strip-like M2 or M3 hardware often does.
Great attention was put toward the design of the front and camera mount. Deadcat frames are inherently prone to take heavy impacts in this area since the arms are swept backward and the front is exposed. This is why the REKON5 uses a flexible, 3D printed canopy supported by a carbon brace to absorb impact energy and protect the camera in case of a crash.
- A lightweight frame with 10mm aluminum bolt construction, compact 25/20mm standoff split deck main body for double 20x20 stacks
- Shock absorbing TPU front with integrated GoPro mount
- Foldable crossfire immortal T-mount inspired by Alexandre Arvinte (@ledrone.club)
- Mild dead cat design reducing the props in view while not affecting flight performance
- Optional braces for improved vibration dampening and crash resistance
- Optimized for 2004 - 2204 motors with 12x12 M2 mounts
- GPS mount for M80 GPS
- External buzzer mount for a buzzer
- Model: Rekon5 Frame Kit
- Material:3K Carbon Fiber
- Type:5" frame
- Top plate thickness:1.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness:1.5mm
- Middle plate thickness:1.5mm
- Arm Thickness:4mm
- protective bar:3mm
- Top and middle plate spacing:23mm
- Mounting holes:20x20mm
- Support camera:19mm
Recommended Parts (Not Included)
- Flight Controller: F4/F7 20x20mm
- Motor: 2004
- ESC: 25A-40A
- Camera: 19X9mm size
- Propeller: 5 Inch
- 1x Rekon5 5" Long Range Frame Kit
- 1x Hardware Kit
- 1x TPU Kit