PLEASE NOTE: This version comes with TBS Crossfire Nano RX Bind and Fly.
Following the latest advancements in FPV technology, the engineering team at EMAX challenged themselves to design a new drone that will meet aerodynamic properties and performance for an HD system, while still retaining a weight under 250g - the result was the Babyhawk II HD!
With over 2 1/2 years of development and simulation testing, the most optimal power to weight ratio of performance and efficiency was achieved for higher payloads as a result of HD FPV systems. Powering the system is the ECO 1404 3700KV, a lightweight but high-performance brushless motor capable of flight characteristics of larger aircraft, with the capability to carry additional payloads such as an action cam.
Paired with the motor is the AVAN Scimitar 3.5" propeller, which offers a linear throttle response. Nonetheless, a 3.5" blade length offers efficient performance for an HD drone in the smallest possible wheelbase, creating a new class of FPV drone.
The Caddx Vista video transmitter paired together with the Nebula Pro camera offers a premium and lightweight alternative for DJI Digital HD FPV systems.
The Babyhawk II HD RTF is a superior and powerful drone that offers great performance and amazing HD video quality all in a 250g aircraft!
- Diagonal wheelbase (without paddles): 155mm
- Maximum size of the aircraft (without antenna, cable tie): 210mm
- Aircraft weight (without battery): 141g
- Motor: ECO 1404-3700KV
- Propeller: Avan 3.5inch prop
- Main flight controller: F4 (STM32F411 firmware) +25A 4-in-1 ESC
- Camera & VTX: Caddx Vista HD VTX + Nebula Pro camera
- 1 x EMAX BabyHawk II HD Freestyle RTF with TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 4 x Avan 3.5inch prop
- 1 x Battery strap
- 1 set of screws