Chimera4 4S FPV LR PNP (GPS) (TBS)
3,000KV Cruiser Version
Analog Version with Crossfire Nano RX
Introducing our first ultra-light LongRange 4inch BNF for every terrain. Newest iFlight SucceX hardware on board coupled with our XING 1404 motors in different kv classes. Slow crusing or speedy action, theres something for every taste. Get flight times above 15min using at least 4S 850mAh packs. Go crazy and strap a Li-On 4S pack on and go even further, depending on capacity and weight!
GPS Rescue ready for easy recovery in case of signal loss, or even if you've been surfing those mountains and suddenly can't find the way back home.. Betaflight OSD pre-setup GPS elements will show you the way! Upgraded with Runcam Phoenix 2 Nano camera, Custom iFlight 160mm LR antenna for best signal coverage even at long distance.
- Sub 250g long-range quad
- XING 1404 3000KV(Cruiser)/ Ultralight motors
- X-Geometry body for high performance handling and max. authority on pitch axis
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- SucceX-E mini F4 +35A 4in1 ESC Flystack
- Naked GoPro ready
- 360° TPU protection, FPV cam protection and antenna mounts
- Upgraded Runcam Pheonix2 Nano Camera
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME //: Chimera4
- Wheelbase: 178mm
- Main body dimension: 136.8*114.8mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- TPU Camera plate thickness: 2mm
- FC: 25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm/16*16mm
- FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E mini F4 Stack (35A 4-in-1 ESC)：
SucceX-E mini F4
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- Uarts: 5
- ESC Telemetry: yes
- INA Pad: nuart2
- Input voltage: 2-6S
- Size: 25*25mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Weight: 4g
- Firmware: BETAFLIGHTF4
- Mounting hole: 20*20mm，φ3mm
- Size: 25*25mm
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
ESC // SucceX-E mini 35A
- MCU: BB21 F16G
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: G-H-30
- BLHeliSuite download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1tn449x6815upat/BLHeliSuite16714901.zip/file
- Weight: 6.9g
- Mounting pattern: 20*20, φ3mm with Grommets φ2mm
- Dimensions: 31*30mm (including the power pads)
VTX// SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
- Input voltage: 5V
- Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
- 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@200mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
- Channel: 48
BNF // Parts list (Build)
Prebuilt and indoor tested Quadcopter
- 1x Chimera4 frame
- 2x Albatross RHCP ipex 160mm antenna
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 2.1mm 16:9 NTSC
- SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
- 2setsx Nazgul 4030 props (Set of 2 - Color may vary)
- 2x 15*150mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)