Introducing RADIX LI: The world's first 20 x 20 flight controller with a graphical OSD by BrainFPV.
On top of the normal Betaflight OSD, RADIX LI on-screen-display gives you extra features you can't get anywhere else. Proudly show off your pilot and team logo using our logo customizer with just a click of a button. Extra features also include a graphical barometer scale, artificial horizon, gyro spectrograph, RC stick display, 3D OSD support and more!
COMPARED TO THE RADIX, THE RADIX LI:
- Is smaller (doh): 20mm hole spacing, 26.5mm x 26.5mm outside dimensions
- Can be powered directly from a 3S - 6S LiPo battery (500mA BEC built-in)
- Does not have a barometer (you can attach a GPS to it if you want to know how high you are)
- Does not have a MicroSD card slot (who need blackbox if you can OSD spectrograph for tuning?)
- Does not have an analog RSSI input (these days, using RSSI or LQ over an RC channel is more common and more accurate)
- Finally: The RADIX LI is cuter
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver. Receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing (VBAT), current input (3.3V max).
- Power: 3S - 6S (7.5V - 26V), 500mA BEC
- Dimensions: 26.5mm x 26.5mm, 20mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets for M3 screws.
- Weight: 4g
- Gluten free, Non GMO, Free Range Anorganic Gyro
RADIX LI INCLUDES
- RADIX LI flight controller
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC cable kit (cables and connectors to make a cable that works with any 4-in-1 ESC with a JST-SH 7 pin, 8 pin, or 10 pin connector)