Designed for serious power, the RADIX 2 PB can handle up to 8S (35 V) input voltage and up to 160 A constant current / 220 A burst.
RADIX 2 Power Board Features
- Plug-and-play with RADIX 2 flight controller using included 10-pin cable
- Up to 8S (35 V) battery voltage support
- Designed to handle 160 A (220 A burst) total current to motors
- Integrated current sensor (current scale: 100, 10 mV / A)
- Integrated LC filter for clean power to flight controller
- Integrated 5 V / 2 A voltage regulator. Can be switched to 10 V for powering a camera or a digital FPV system
- Size: 49 x 49 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 15g
Designed for serious power, the RADIX 2 PB can handle up to 8S (35 V) input voltage and up to 160 A constant current / 220 A burst current. The RADIX 2 flight controller stacks directly onto it and is plug-and-play using the included cable. The PB has a LC filter to provide clean, filtered battery voltage to the flight controller to power it. In addition, it has a 5 V / 2 A voltage regulator to power accessories like LED’s. The 5 V regulator can optionally be switched to 10 V and can e.g. be used to power a digital FPV system.
NOTE: THE RADIX 2 PB IS NOT PLUG-AND-PLAY WITH THE ORIGINAL RADIX (F4 BASED) FLIGHT CONTROLLER. IT CAN BE USED WITH THE RADIX, BUT IT REQUIRES REMOVING THE “PWR WIRE” FROM THE CONNECTOR. PLEASE REFER TO THE MANUAL FOR HOW TO DO SO.
- RADIX 2 Power Board
- 10-pin cable for connecting RADIX 2 flight controller
- Capacitor (330 uF, 50 V)