NEW! BrainFPV Radix 2 H7 Flight Controller!!
(Custom Graphical OSD, Baro, Stackable)
New sexy look. Powerful AF. It is plug-n-play with RADIX 2 FC, includes a 10 pin cable, 8S, 160A/220 burst, current sensor, CLEAN power, 5v/2A voltage reg (can be switched to 10v for powering a camera or digital FPV system).
RADIX 2 Flight Controller Features:
- New Processor: STM32 H7 processor running at 480 MHz with 1 MB RAM
- New Gyro: New Bosch Sensortec BMI270 gyro / accelerometer delivering superior flight performance
- New Baro: Latest generation Bosch Sensortec BMP388 barometer accurate altitude readings
- Better OSD: Improved full graphical on-screen-display (OSD) with gray levels and transparency
- Dual camera input: Camera can be switched using a switch on the RC transmitter
- VTX pit switch: to turn on/off the video transmitter. Voltage for VTX can be 5 V or the battery voltage. Switch has an integrated high-speed resettable fuse to prevent damage due to accidental shorts
- 32 MByte built-in flash memory: 30 MByte available for logging and settings storage
- Driverless flashing with the BrainFPV USB mass storage bootloader. Simply copy the firmware file to the flight controller when connected to your computer. No more messing with DFU drivers
- RGB status LED with customizable color
- 8 motor outputs: all supporting bi-directional DSHOT for RPM filtering. All outputs are available on connectors for easy connection of one or two 4-in-1 motor controllers (ESC’s).
- 6 serial ports (UARTs): all with integrated inverters for S-BUS and other inverted protocols
- I2C port for external sensors
- RGB LED output
- Buzzer output
- Camera control output for configuring analog cameras
- Analog RSSI input
- 5 V regulator with 1.5 A output and up to 8S (35 V) input voltage
- USB Type-C connector
- Size: 37 x 37 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 7g
- Firmware support: Betaflight, iNav planned
- NOTE: You can use 2 4-in-1 ESCs for an octocopter. Holy mother of FPV!
- RADIX 2 flight controller
- PDB Not included!
- Sweet stickers Included
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- 5-pin cable for motor outputs 5 to 8
- BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC cable kit (cables and connectors to make a cable that works with any 4-in-1 ESC with a JST-SH 7 pin, 8 pin, or 10 pin connector)