X-Knight 4-Inch Carbon Fiber Frame Kit
X-Knight Carbon Fiber Frame 5in SE is released, with the motor mounting hole 12×12 or 16×16 for M2, this frame kit can fit for the brushless motors like 1404/1505/1805.
Our first assembled frame kit comes with three options- 4in/5in/5in SE. It adopts T700 carbon material becomes ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight. It consists of arms, bottom plate and top plate, which allows you to replace the damaged part. Meanwhile, the top plate comes with press nuts to make the installation process easier.
- The first version of BETAFPV assembled lightweight carbon fiber frame. Which is much more suitable for FPV racing drone, high speed, violent move, more flexible and stable.
- X-knight FPV racing toothpick carbon fiber frame consists of 4 arms, top plate and bottom plate. Product top plate with press nuts for easy installation. Lightweight, super-stiff, but power and strong enough
- Adopted the spraying process with an insulating effect on frame surface, effectively reducing the possibility of component damage caused by electric current
- This frame kit is made of T700 carbon fiber material with 160mm(4'')/200mm(5'') wheelbase, the thickness of solid removable arm is 4mm, guaranteeing the flight power of Quadcopter
- X-Knight carbon fiber frame kit is compatible with F4 AIO 20A toothpick FC and brushless motors like 1404/1505 series
- Material: T700 Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 4'': 160mm, 5''/5''SE: 200mm
- Weight: 4'': 24.43g, 5'': 34.89g, 5'' SE: 32.6g
- Frame Height: 8mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Battery protected plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Motor mounting hole for 4'' : 9×9 or 12×12 for M2
- FC mounting hole: 26.5mm x 26.5mm