BETAFPV 2004 series brushless motor is a smooth-running, powerful, and more controllable ultralight 16.6g 4-6S motor. 2004 3000KV is suitable for 4S power and 1700KV is best for 6S drone. This series is great for a 4-5inch quadcopter. We recommend pilots using 2004 motors with 35A AIO Brushless FC/ F405+35A ESC and 5025/5125 props to build your drones, this match will give you a strong power to fly more flexible and durable.
- BETAFPV 2004 3000KV brushless motor is an ultralight 4S motor and 1700KV is an ultralight 6S motor. Both of them only weight 16.6g/pc.
- 2004 series Motors retains φ1.5mm shaft design instead of thread shaft for saving weight, which means it needs M2 screws to lock props, while most of 4'' props are locked with nuts in the market.
- Highly recommend 5125/5020 propellers and 35A AIO Brushless FC/ F405+35A ESC to match the 2004 motors on 4-5 inch drones to get a smooth-running, powerful and more controllable flight experience.
- 2004 motors are perfectly suitable for the 4-5 inch drone, you will get strong power and stable flight. We highly recommend it for X-Knight5 Digital VTX, X-knight5 and TWIG ET5.
- Attractive appearance design, 2004 brushless motor is like a tire, perfectly matching its powerful characteristics.
- Item: 2004 brushless motor
- Motor KV (rpm/V): 1700KV
- Weight: 16.6g/1pc
- Color: Blue-Grey
- Shaft: φ1.5mm
- Shaft length: 3.8mm
- Shaft diameter: 1.5mm
- Hole distance: 12mm
- Motor Mount Holes: M2
- Input Voltage: 1700KV for 6S
- Cables: 100mm long, 24AWG cables
- Dimensions: 24.6*24.6*17.2mm
Recommended Parts for 2004 1700KV Motors
The 1700KV is the best choice for the 6S power system greatly suit for a 4-5inch quadcopter.
- 4” Everything
- 5” Lightweight Toothpick
- 4 * 2004 3000KV or 1700KV Brushless Motors
- 1 * Pack of M2 Screws