The new KDE Direct 7215XF-135 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and UAS heavy-lift applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
Motor includes 200°C, 13 AWG, 760mm silicone-wire leads and ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors, pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC matching Bullet Connectors).
Material: Neodymium N45UH
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and UAS applications: M4 x ф35mm, M4 x ф40mm, M5 x ф40mm.
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss end bells
- Black electroplate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
Recommended ESC: KDE DIRECT UAS 95+ hvc MULTI-ROTOR SERIES
Alternate ESC: KDE DIRECT UAS 125A+ UVC MULTI-ROTOR SERIES
Recommended Propeller: KDE DIRECT 27.5" X 8.9 DUAL-PROPELLER BLADES.
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M8-RH x 23mm Propeller Adapter Assembly
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M10-RH x 23mm Propeller Adapter Assembly (KDEXF-PA1023-RH)
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M10 Propeller Bracket Assembly (Black Edition)
- Three (3) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors Female)
- Four (4) M5 x 0.8 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M4 x 0.7 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Eight (8) M4 x 0.7 x 12 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 14 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)