EOS SENTRY BATTERY CHECKER & BALANCER
- 1~8S Batteries
- HvLi Batteries supported
- Battery balancing
- STORE Mode
Hyperion was the first to introduce the Sentry line of graphical battery checkers almost a decade ago. After years of feedback and in-the-field use we have reached the pinnacle of battery checking technology. What makes the Sentry 3 unique is the built-in battery discharger that will safely and quickly discharge your LiPo/HvLi packs to a safe 3.8v for storage.
Keeping a battery fully-charged while not in use will decrease the cycle life, mah capacity, discharge performance, and can even lead to packs swelling. Plug the Sentry 3 to the balance tab of your batteries and select "Store" mode and just walk-away while the Sentry 3 does all the work.
The EOS Sentry3 is a quick, clever, and convenient device for analyzing your batteries. The Sentry3 shows at a glance the remaining capacity in your battery pack, cell balance, cell voltages and gap. Stand-alone Balance and Store Modes at industry-leading discharge performance. Sentry 3 provides the information and tools you need to maintain top performance and reliability from your batteries, and to avoid costly mistakes.
- 2S ~ 8S Battery compatible with HvLi LiPo, Standard LiPo, LiFe. NiCd, and NiMh capable
- EOS Sentry 3 displays the total battery pack voltage and a percentage bar graph for estimated remaining capacity
- View screens for Minimum and Maximum cell voltages, and max cell Gap
- Store Mode allows you to discharge your battery to 3.8V (Discharge rate is a powerful 150mah)
- Balance Mode tunes your pack for performance automatically
- 5 ~ 25V auxiliary input voltage check port using JST 2-pin connectors on pack side
- Large clear display and easy-to-use menu
- Powered from the battery pack you connect for testing. No batteries needed for device.
Store Mode: Allows you to discharge your HvLi, LiPo, LiFe to 3.8V for storage. Discharge rate for Store mode is 150mah and will cutoff to 3.8V.
Balance Mode: Will automatically discharge the individual lithium-based cells such that they are closely balanced, if balance can be obtained while all cells remain at or above 3.8V.