Futaba R6208SB FASST 2.4GHz 8/18 Channel SBus High Voltage Receiver
Imagine using 1 cable and 1 receiver to control up to 16 servos, and having the ability to plug in battery packs anywhere you want. The Futaba R6208SB receiver system simplifies your setup, yet gives you more programming power at the same time!
The innovative Futaba S.Bus system lets you unleash your flight system's full potential and cut down on cable clutter at the same time. It uses digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between your receiver and servos.
A single S.Bus cable can carry signals to as many channels as your transmitter can handle. You no longer have to worry about plugging in the wrong servo to the wrong channel, because each servo knows what channel it is dedicated to in advance.
SBD-1 S.Bus decoder cables allow the use of existing analog and digital servos too. By providing today's pilots with tomorrow's technology, the Futaba S.Bus system is nothing short of revolutionary.
• 8/18 channel, full range 2.4Ghz FASST SBUS receiver system
• Easy programming with the SBC-1 channel setting tool, S-Bus receivers or PCLink software
• Full-range receiver with dual antenna diversity
• Utilizes digital serial data communication to transmit signals between the receiver and servos
• SBD-1 decoder cables (not included) allow the use of existing analog and digital servos
• Prevents mismatched servo / channel connections
Modulation: 2.4GHz FASST, 2048 resolution
Range: Full Range
Voltage: 4.8 ~ 8.4V
Dimensions: 47 x 25 x 14mm
1 x Futaba R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST 8-Channel Receiver
1 x SBus connection plug
1 X User manual